Brought to you by Computer Arts and Creative Bloq, the Brand Impact Awards is an international competition to reward the best branding design from around the world.
Branding is judged according to market sector, with categories ranging from culture and not-for-profit to technology, entertainment, and finance.
The winners of this year's Brand Impact Awards 2019 are revealed and typography is winning big with many projects being filled with letterforms of beauty in innovative ways of use.
“As ever, the bar was set high by the discerning judging panel, who whittled down a record number of almost 200 entries – leaving 55 projects by 27 different agencies” notes Creative Bloq.
“The Brand Impact Awards are judged on the following criteria: a compelling, appropriate idea; beautiful, consistent execution; and work that stands head and shoulders above its market sector.”
Here we present you some of our favorite projects where typography means business.
Best of Show: BBC Two by Superunion
Best of Show is the highest accolade at the Brand Impact Awards, picked by the judging panel from a shortlist of three category winners.
For a second year running, Superunion -the next-generation global brand agency of 750 people in 23 offices and 18 countries got in 12 Brand Impact Awards shortlists this year only- received the ultimate trophy at this year's BIA with BBC Two's massive rebranding.
Brand Impact Awards 2019: Winners
The following 11 projects all received at least one winning trophy at the Brand Impact Awards 2019
01. Petit Pli by NB Studio
02. Anna by NB Studio
03. No Fuss Fundraising by Bond & Coyne
04. Equal Justice Initiative by Turner Duckworth
05. Trademark.com by Texture
06. Alphaputt by Sennep
07. Creative Discomforts by Taxi Studio
08. ESL by Superunion
09. The Fife Arms by Here Design
10. The Surrey Copper Distillery by Nude Brand Creation
Brand Impact Awards 2019: Highly commended
The following 23 projects received highly commended trophies on the night...
01. McDonald's by Turner Duckworth
02. Mandela and Me by B&W Studio
03. London Symphony Orchestra 2019/20 by Superunion
04. All 4 by DixonBaxi
05. Kellogg's by Landor
06. Jacob's by Pearlfisher
07. Tillamook by Turner Duckworth
08. Christie Proton Beam Therapy Centre by Music
09. Parkinson's UK by Texture
10. Manual by Onwards
11. Medivet by Turner Duckworth
12. Amsteldok by VBAT/Superunion
13. The Great War Centenary by Hat-trick Design
14. Simple by Here Design
15. The Drum by NB Studio
16. FOX Sports Netherlands by DixonBaxi
17. Wolverhampton Wanderers by SomeOne
Read more on this project here.
18. Celebrity Fitness by The Clearing
19. Brach Hotel by GBH London
20. The Hangry Duck by Superunion
21. Carlsberg by Taxi Studio
The winners were revealed at the Ham Yard Hotel, Soho, London on the 11th of September, 2019.
Read more here.